If you wish to figure out what you can afford for a home, you need to tally your monthly mortgage payment. You can use the LoanCare, LLC to find out your monthly mortgage amount that includes principal and interest, property taxes, and homeowner’s insurance.
LoanCare mortgage calculator
|Number of Months to Pay Off:|
|Additional Principal Per Month:|
|Total Interest Paid on Mortgage:|
Remaining Loan Balance
By using this calculator you agree to terms and conditions. These calculators are designed to be informational and educational tools only, and when used alone, do not constitute investment or financial advice. We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a financial services professional before making any type of investment or deciding on your financial matters. This model is provided as a rough approximation of future financial performance. The results presented by this calculator are hypothetical and may not reflect the actual growth of your own investments. We can't take into account potential lender fees, payoff schedule can be longer than in the estimation. Mortgagecalculator and its affiliates are not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these tools. Mortgagecalculator is not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.
Step by Step Instructions for Using the LoanCare, LLC
Please note that some inputs can be either manually entered in the correct box or adjusted using the sliding scale.
- Enter the principal of the mortgage loan that you want.
- Input the interest rate of your mortgage loan offer. It will be represented as an APR (a percentage). The calculator will show exactly how much this represents over the life of the mortgage, in dollars.
- Type in the number of months you intend to pay off the mortgage. This may be the number of months stated in the loan contract. It may also be smaller if you intend to pay off the mortgage faster.
- Enter any additional principal you intend to pay. It is perfectly fine if you leave this value at $0.
The LoanCare mortgage calculator is sensitive enough to adjust your results in real time as you input the numbers.back to menu ↑
LoanCare mortgage calculator: Basic and Advanced Inputs
You can use an online mortgage calculator to gain insight into how much your mortgage payment will be each month. Even better, you can do so quickly by providing some basic information. It’s also possible to determine the total amount of interest you will pay over the term of the mortgage.
In order to use the LoanCare mortgage calculator, you’ll need to input the following information:
- Mortgage Amount — This refers to the amount you anticipate paying for a residence.
- Interest Rate — This refers to the percentage that your mortgage lender will charge for loaning you funds.
- Number of Months — The time frame by which you opt to pay back your loan.
- Additional Principal per Period – Any additional money added to the original loan amount.
- Monthly Payment – The amount of money you’ll need to pay each month to pay off your mortgage in full on time.
- Total Interest Paid – The full amount of interest you’ll need to pay over the time of your loan.
- Loan Amortization — This refers to a periodic loan payments schedule that highlights how much principal payments and interest payments make up each mortgage loan payment. Periodic payment amounts are equal at the beginning of the payback schedule, but most of these payments account for interest rather than principal. The amount that goes towards interest lessens with each periodic payment, which means that the amount that goes towards the principal increases with each periodic payment. The final line in the periodic loans payment schedule reveals the borrower’s interest and principal payments for the full loan term.
- If there’s anything about the mortgage process that you don’t understand, you can get in touch with LoanCare, LLC to get the answers you need.
Note: It’s important to remember that the estimate will be just that…an estimate. The actual figure could be different. The estimates you get are designed to give you an idea of what you can expect to pay – but they are in no way guarantees of actual figures.back to menu ↑
Other Ways You Can Use LoanCare mortgage calculator
Many people leverage a mortgage calculator to figure out the monthly payment on a new mortgage. Even so, it can be used for other reasons as well. Examples include the following:
- Calculate various scenarios
- Figure out where your funds are going
- Estimate what different loan types actually cost.
LoanCare, LLC Contact Info:
City: Virginia Beach
Address: 3637 Sentara Way
Phone number: (757) 892-1705