21st Mortgage Corp. is a full-service lender specializing in manufactured and mobile home loans. It provides affordable loans of up to 100% of the cost of the home and the land. The company operates throughout most of the country.
In this article, we’ll look at 21st Morgage’s payment options so that you can select the best suited to your own situation.
These free online calculators will help you find out how much your monthly payment on your 21st Mortgage will be:
Register to Pay 21st Mortgage Bills Online
In order to pay your 21st Mortgage loan online, you first need to register by creating an online account. The steps to do so follow:
- Go to the 21st Mortgage www.21stmortgage.com.
- Go to the upper right corner of the page and click on “Payments”. This will take you to the 21st Mortgage Online Account page.
- Click on “Register” beneath the Login box.
- Type in your loan number and the zip code corresponding to your property. Select between whether you’re the property owner or whether you are not – depending on your situation – and enter your SSN.
- Read the terms and conditions agreement and then agree to it.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Create your “User ID” and “Password”, and type in whatever additional info 21st Mortgage asks for.
Make Online Payment by Logging into Your 21st Mortgage Account
- Visit the 21st Mortgage Online website 21stmortgageonline.com.
- Type in your “User ID” and “Password”, and then tap on “Log In”.
You’ll be able to use your checking or savings account to make online payments. These payments have to be completed online no later than 9:30 pm (EST) from Monday to Friday, except on Federal Public Holidays.back to menu ↑
Other Payment Options for 21st Mortgage
By going this route, 21st Mortgage will receive your written authorization and will then automatically withdraw the payment amount from your bank account on the due date.
- Reach out to the Customer Service Department or call 800-955-00-21 extension 2900 to get started.
- Fill out this form and fax it to 877-830-31-00.
- You can make your mortgage payment via the phone from your savings account or checking account.
- You can also pay your mortgage loan each month by speaking to a financial counselor and by filling out a check-by-phone using your checking account or savings account.
- Payments need to be completed by 10 pm EST from Monday to Friday, not including Federal Public Holiday.
- You’ll need to call 800-955-00-21 to make a payment with the help of a financial counselor.
- You’ll require the following: loan number, bank routing number, and checking account number.
- You can use the automated phone system by calling 866-380-03-73. Payments need to be made before 6 on EST from Monday to Friday, except for Federal Public Holidays. When you make a payment via this method, you may be required to pay a $2 fee. You’ll need your loan number and the last four digits of your SSN.
You can wire payments courtesy of Western Union Quick Collect or MoneyGram Express Payment. Wire payment must be received by 3:30 pm EST from Monday to Friday – not including Federal Public Holidays.
In order to make a payment via Western Union, the following information will be required:
- Loan Number
- Code: City, State: Ethan, TN
If you wish to make a payment via MoneyGram Express, you’ll require the following:
- Receive Code: 2576
- Loan Number
- Payable to: 21st Mortgage
You can send payment via check or money order to the following:
21 st Mortgage Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 148
Memphis, TN 38101
Payments must be received by 5:00 PM EST Monday – Friday, except Federal Public Holidays.back to menu ↑
21stMortgage Customer Service
Phone Number: 800-955-00-21 (Mon-Th: 8am to 9pm (ET), Friday: 8am to 8pm (ET))
21 st Mortgage Corporation
ATTN: Customer Service
620 Market Street
Knoxville, TN 37902
Loan Payoff Phone Number: 800-955-00-21 x2900
Loan Payoff Mail Address:
21 st Mortgage Payment Processing
PO Box 477
Knoxville, TN 37901
ATTN: Payoff dept.
Loan Payoff Overnight Mail:
21st Mortgage Payment Processing
620 Market Street
Knoxville, TN 37902
ATTN: Payoff dept.
21 st Mortgage Social Media Links
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPJE0o3nX4_EO3lgs03HD7g
LinkedIn Account: https://www.linkedin.com/company/21st-mortgage/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/21stcareers/back to menu ↑
21stMortgage Payment FAQ
How does 21st Mortgage keep my personal information safe?
The company has strong protocols and processes in place to protect customers’ personal data. Once you finish your application online, the information contained therein is encrypted for transmission and is thereafter kept safe on the company’s servers.back to menu ↑
If I need to ask questions about the online application, who can I call to get some help?
For the help you require, you can call 833-809-30-56.back to menu ↑
How much time do I have to wait between the time when I fill out my loan application and the time the deal closes?
It will take between four weeks to six weeks for home-only loans to be completed and between six weeks to eight weeks for loans relating to real estate.back to menu ↑
Is it possible for clients to become pre-approved for a loan of a specific amount?
No, it is not. Applicants must first provide specific home information, purchase price, down payment or refinance amount, and property address to kick start the application process.back to menu ↑
If I forget or lose my password, what can I do to get it back?
If you don’t remember your password, visit the 21stmortgageonline.com Account Page and click on the “Forgot Password” link located beneath the Login box. Type in your “User Name”, “Loan Number”, and “Property Zip Code”. Click on “Next”. Adhere to any further instructions.back to menu ↑
If I don’t recall my User ID, how do I get access to it?
Navigate to the 21stmortgageonline.com Account Page and tap on the “Forgot User ID” link located beneath the login box. Type in your loan number, email, and zip code. Click on “Next”, and follow any more instructions.back to menu ↑
What to Do if I Made a Late www.21stMortgage.com Payment
It’s a good idea to avoid a late 21st mortgage payment at all costs, but mistakes sometimes happen. While you don’t want to be too hard on yourself if this happens, you need to consider possible consequences. Case in point: you could see your credit score take a hit if you don’t make payments on schedule. Also keep in mind that a late mortgage payment may remain on your credit report for as many as seven years, which would adversely impact your credit score. What follows is a look at 3 proven strategies you can use to have late mortgage payment information scrubbed from your credit report.
Option #1: Contact 21st Mortgage and Make Request
Reach out to 21st Mortgage by phone right away, and acknowledge that your payment was submitted past the deadline. It’s important to admit you were in error. Let them know when they can expect payment. They may be willing to delete your late payment data so that your creditworthiness doesn’t suffer.
Option #2: Write Them a Letter
The next option at your disposal is to write a letter, known as a goodwill letter, to 21st Mortgage. In the letter, you’ll want to specifically and respectfully request a removal. Do these 2 things in the letter:
- Demonstrate that you accept that the situation was caused by you.
- Guarantee that there will be no repeat of the delinquent behavior going forward.
What follows is a sample letter template you can use as inspiration:
[Your first and last name] [your address] [your account number]
To Whom It May Concern:
I appreciate your taking the time to read my letter. The reason for this correspondence is that I found on my latest credit report a late payment listed on [date] for my [name of account] account. I’m aware of the importance of making timely payments and meeting my financial commitments. But due to [situation that led to the missed payment], I unintentionally missed the payment due date. Although I missed the deadline, I have since then taken measures to ensure this does not happen again. Specifically, I’ve [explain what has changed that will prevent any additional late payments]. Since my missed payment, I have had a flawless record of making payments on time.
One reason I’m making this request is that my intention is to apply for a [loan, credit card, etc], and I’ve come to understand that the missed payment reflected on my credit report could jeopardize my objective. Given the fact that my single late payment does not adequately reflect my creditworthiness and intention to abide by my financial obligations, I would be grateful if you would make a goodwill adjustment. This would delete my late payment on [date] and enable me to obtain a [loan, credit card, etc.) and to secure a better rate.
I appreciate your considering this matter, and I hope you will grant my request.
Option #3: Make Them an Offer
Another option is to contact 21st Mortgage and make them an offer they can’t refuse. Lenders prefer to have people opt for automatic payments – so that payments are made on time, all the time. If you’re willing to sign up, the lender might be persuaded to scrub the late payment from your credit report as a goodwill gesture. 21st Mortgage may, if you do not wish to sign on for automatic payments, recommend another way for you to potentially get your late payment erased from your credit report.back to menu ↑
How to Avoid Late 21st Mortgage Payments
When you do get approved for a 21st Mortgage loan, you’ll want to avoid any late payments. Here are a few tips that will help you steer clear of making untimely payments.
Tip #1: Sign Up for Auto-Pay
Your first order of business is to set up an automatic payment option, and you can do this either through your bank or through your lender. You’ll want to go with the most ideal option for you.
- You can avoid late payments and any resulting late fees. This will, in turn, ensure a healthy credit score.
- You can do your part to protect the environment with paperless billing.
- You won’t have to deal with any expenses relating to postage as you won’t need an envelope or a stamp, and you won’t have to fill out a check since auto-pay is done via electronic funds transfer.
- You will save time since auto-pay is convenient. No more will you have to take the time to sit down, write up a check, write your address and the address of the mortgage lender on the envelope, put on a stamp, and put the envelope in the mail. With auto-pay, you can automate the entire process of paying bills.
- You could, if you’re not monitoring the inflows and outflows of money in your bank account, overdraw your account. In order to avoid any problems, just keep track of how much you have in your account at all times.
- You could potentially overlook things like errors, interest rate hikes, or other hidden fees. This can be avoided by simply making it a habit to go over your bill.
- You could fail to stay on top of things such as the amount owing or the amount you’re paying monthly. As has been mentioned, you can steer clear of such problems by checking into your account regularly. This will help you to know when it might be a good idea to made additional payments to reduce the principal quicker.
Tip #2: Sign Up for Alerts and Reminders
Receiving a notification for an upcoming bill payment can make all the difference. You can get this by using an app, by getting your mortgage company to send an alert or reminder by email, or even by using Google calendar. You’ll be able to avoid late payments by doing so
Tip #3: Set Up a Bill Pay Day
Another option is to purposefully schedule a period of the month when you can commit to making bill payments. When you go this route and have a system in place, you will avoid late 21st mortgage payments.