AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is one of the biggest direct-to-consumer mortgage lenders in the United States of America. The company was founded in 2002 and offers various loan services in 49 states and in Washington, D.C.
Pay Your Mortgage Online By Registering Your AmeriSave Account
If you wish to pay your AmeriSave mortgage over the Internet, go to the AmeriSave Loan Servicing Center and register your account by doing the following:
- Click on Register. It is situated in the center of the screen.
- Type in your Loan Number.
- Enter the final four digits of your SSN or TIN.
- Enter the Zip Code of your property.
- Click on the box indicating you’re a real person rather than a robot.
- Click on Next.
- Type in your Username on the next page.
- Type in your Email Address and then confirm it.
- Enter your Password and then confirm it.
- Select Submit.
- After completing the aforementioned steps, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a link to finalize the registration. Click on this link.
Any time you wish to access your online portal, you will need to enter your username and password.back to menu ↑
Log in to the Online Portal to Make AmeriSave Mortgage Payments
Go to the AmeriSave Loan Servicing Center, select Login located in the middle of the screen, type in your Username and Password, and select Login.
After you’ve done this, you can pay your AmeriSave Mortgage online easily.
If you’d like to learn more about other options to pay your AmeriSave Mortgage loan, reach out to customer service.back to menu ↑
AmeriSave Mortgage Questions and Answers
What minimum borrower requirements does AmeriSave have?
A successful borrower must have a credit score of no less than 620 in order to qualify for a conventional loan. For an FHA loan, the minimum credit score is 580. For FHA loans exceeding $700,000, you need a credit score of no less than 640. Homeowners must be able to pay no less than 20% equity to qualify for a cash-out refinance.
How does AmeriSave work?
If you want to apply for a mortgage loan with AmeriSave or to check out mortgage options offered by AmeriSave, go to the company’s website and complete the steps that follow:
- Enter the requested information.
- Seek prequalification. This process will only take a few minutes.
- Compare different quotes. You can look at several options without initiating a hard credit pull and without being assessed any hidden fees.
- Apply online. You can choose the quote you like best and apply online or call AmeriSave.
- Choose the closing date that is convenient for you.
How does the company verify my assets?
AmeriSave performs asset verification via AccountChek.
What do I do if I don’t recall my username?
Visit your Loan Servicing Center, type in your Email Address, and then select Submit. You will receive an email with a link to get your Username.
How can I reset my password?
Go to AmeriSave Loan Servicing Center, type in your Username, select Submit. You will receive an email with a link enabling you to reset your password.back to menu ↑
AmeriSave Mortgage Customer Service
Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-700-4026 (Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET).
Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Corporate Headquarters Mailing Address:
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation
Customer Service Department
3525 Piedmont Rd NE
8 Piedmont Center, Suite 600
Atlanta, GA 30305
Loan Servicing Department Phone Number: 866-865-3400
Loan Servicing Email Address: [email protected]back to menu ↑
AmeriSave Mortgage Social Media Links
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/amerisave/back to menu ↑
How to Avoid Late AmeriSave Mortgage Payments
When you do get approved for an AmeriSave mortgage loan, you’ll want to avoid any late payments. Here are a few tips that will help you steer clear of making untimely payments.
Sign Up for AmeriSave Auto-Pay
Your first order of business is to set up an automatic payment option, and you can do this either through your bank or through your lender. You’ll want to go with the most ideal option for you.
Auto-Pay – the Pros
- You can avoid late payments and any resulting late fees. This will, in turn, ensure a healthy credit score.
- You can do your part to protect the environment with paperless billing.
- You won’t have to deal with any expenses relating to postage as you won’t need an envelope or a stamp, and you won’t have to fill out a check since auto-pay is done via electronic funds transfer.
- You will save time since auto-pay is convenient. No more will you have to take the time to sit down, write up a check, write your address and the address of the mortgage lender on the envelope, put on a stamp, and put the envelope in the mail. With auto-pay, you can automate the entire process of paying bills.
Auto-Pay – the Negatives
- You could, if you’re not monitoring the inflows and outflows of money in your bank account, overdraw your account. In order to avoid any problems, just keep track of how much you have in your account at all times.
- You could potentially overlook things like errors, interest rate hikes, or other hidden fees. This can be avoided by simply making it a habit to go over your bill.
- You could fail to stay on top of things such as the amount owing or the amount you’re paying monthly. As has been mentioned, you can steer clear of such problems by checking into your account regularly. This will help you to know when it might be a good idea to make additional payments to reduce the principal quicker.
Sign Up for Alerts and Reminders
Receiving a notification for an upcoming bill payment can make all the difference. You can get this by using an app, by getting your mortgage company to send an alert or reminder by email, or even by using Google calendar. You’ll be able to avoid late payments by doing so.
Set Up a Bill Pay Day
Another option is to purposefully schedule a period of the month when you can commit to making bill payments. When you go this route and have a system in place, you will avoid late payments.back to menu ↑
What to Do if I Made a Late AmeriSave Mortgage Payment
It’s a good idea to avoid a late AmeriSave Mortgage payment at all costs, but mistakes sometimes happen. While you don’t want to be too hard on yourself if this happens, you need to consider possible consequences. Case in point: you could see your credit score take a hit if you don’t make payments on schedule. Also keep in mind that a late AmeriSave Mortgage payment may remain on your credit report for as many as seven years, which would adversely impact your credit score. What follows is a look at 3 proven strategies you can use to have late mortgage payment information scrubbed from your credit report.
Option #1: Contact AmeriSave Mortgage and Make Request
Reach out to your lender by phone right away, and acknowledge that your payment was submitted past the deadline. It’s important to admit you were in error. Let them know when they can expect payment. They may be willing to delete your late payment data so that your creditworthiness doesn’t suffer.
Option #2: Write Them a Letter
The next option at your disposal is to write a letter, known as a goodwill letter, to AmeriSave. In the letter, you’ll want to specifically and respectfully request a removal. Do these 2 things in the letter:
- Demonstrate that you accept that the situation was caused by you.
- Guarantee that there will be no repeat of the delinquent behavior going forward.
What follows is a sample letter template you can use as inspiration:
[Your first and last name] [your address] [your account number]
To Whom It May Concern:
I appreciate your taking the time to read my letter. The reason for this correspondence is that I found on my latest credit report a late payment listed on [date] for my [name of account] account. I’m aware of the importance of making timely payments and meeting my financial commitments. But due to [situation that led to the missed payment], I unintentionally missed the payment due date. Although I missed the deadline, I have since then taken measures to ensure this does not happen again. Specifically, I’ve [explain what has changed that will prevent any additional late payments]. Since my missed payment, I have had a flawless record of making payments on time.
One reason I’m making this request is that my intention is to apply for a [loan, credit card, etc], and I’ve come to understand that the missed payment reflected on my credit report could jeopardize my objective. Given the fact that my single late payment does not adequately reflect my creditworthiness and intention to abide by my financial obligations, I would be grateful if you would make a goodwill adjustment. This would delete my late payment on [date] and enable me to obtain a [loan, credit card, etc.) and to secure a better rate.
I appreciate your considering this matter, and I hope you will grant my request.