For over 40 years, Cenlar FSB has been the nation’s loan servicing provider, actively engaged in mortgage loan servicing and subservicing as a core business.
The company focuses on expanding client market shares and increasing loan originations while minimizing costs and risks typically found in service operations management.
This article is about Cenlar mortgage payment options. If you’re a client looking for this information, here are the options available for you to make your mortgage payment.
These free online calculators will help you find out how much your monthly payment on Cenlar Mortgage will be:
Create a Cenlar Mortgage Online Account to Make Your Payments
If you wish to pay your mortgage over the Internet, you can create an online account to make Cenlar mortgage payments.
Register Your Online Account
Here are the steps to take:
- On the Cenlar.com homepage, select the “Contact Us” on the upper right side of the screen.
- Click on “Borrower Log-in.”
- Click on “Register your account” below the “Log In” box.
- Type in the following:
- Last name
- SSN/ Tax ID
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Press “Next.”
- Enter your Phone number and confirm your email address.
- Click on “Next.”
- The system will ask to verify your account through an identification code sent to you by text, phone, or email.
- Choose the way you want to receive the 6-digit identification code, and click “Continue.”
- You will receive the 6-digit code by text, phone, or email. Input the code that you receive.
- Click “Next.”
- After successful verification, click “Close.”
Create a Cenlar.Com Online Profile
After your account is registered, you fill in your Cenlar Profile details:
- You’ll put in a Username
- You’ll choose a Password
- Finish by clicking on “Next.”
Making a Cenlar Mortgage Payment Online
Here is how to make a Cenlar mortgage payment online:
- On the Cenlar.com homepage, click on “Contact Us” on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Borrower Log-In.”
- You will need to enter your username and password. Click “Log In.”
- After you’ve logged in, click on “Payments” at the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Make a Payment.”
- In the “Make a Payment” screen, you’ll see your regularly scheduled payment. You will need to enter your bank account information:
- Name an account (you can nickname your account if you wish).
- Nickname payment method
- Routing number
- Account number
- Click “Save.”
- The last step is to click on “Submit Payment.”
Making an Automatic Payment Online
You also have an option to enroll in automatic payments through your Cenlar online account. This way, your Cenlar mortgage payment is automatically debited each month from your checking or savings account.back to menu ↑
Download Cenlar Mobile App to Pay Your Mortgage Easily
The Cenlar Mobile App allows you to make a Cenlar mortgage payment, check your account balance, see tax payments, view statements, or sign up for automatic payments.
The Cenlar Mobile app is available through Google Play or the App Store. You can make one-time payments, view pending payments, or schedule recurring payments. Use your Cenlar online account username and password to log onto the Cenlar Mobile app.back to menu ↑
Other Options to Pay Your Cenlar Mortgage Bill
Paying by Mail
Refer to the directions on your billing statement to pay by mail.
Please be sure to include your loan number on your check or money order, and be sure to include the coupon from your monthly billing statement or payment book.
Residents of AK, AZ, CA, CO, GU, HI, ID, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA or WY, mail to:
Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 54040
Los Angeles, CA 90054
All other states, mail to:
Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 11733
Newark, NJ 07101
For Coupon Book payments from the following states – AK, AZ, CA, CO, GU, HI, ID, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA or WY
Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 51301
Los Angeles, CA 90051
All other states mail to:
Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 986
Newark, NJ 07184
For Principal-Only, or Overnight and Courier Services (such as FedEx or UPS), mail to:
Payment Processing Center
425 Phillips Boulevard
Ewing, NJ 08618back to menu ↑
Cenlar Questions and Answers
Can I Enroll in Paperless Statements?
Signing up for paperless Cenlar mortgage payment statements is easy. Simply log in to your Cenlar online account to enroll. After you sign up, you’ll receive an email to notify you that your documentation is ready to view online, including monthly statements, tax information, disclosures, escrow statements, and more.
What is loan servicing?
Cenlar offers loan servicing through your financial institution. Cenlar takes responsibility for communicating with you about your loan, providing you with mortgage statements, processing your mortgage payments, as well as collecting and distributing your escrow account if required.
What to do if I forgot my password?
Go to the Cenlar login page loanadministration.com and select Forgot Password below the Login screen. Enter the following:
- Your Username
- Email address
- Click “Recover.”
Once your identity has been verified, you will be asked to update your login data.
What to do if I forgot my Username?
Visit the Cenlar login page loanadministration.com and select Forgot Username below the Login screen. Enter your SSN and email, click the “Recover” button. You’ll be able to restore your username.back to menu ↑
Cenlar Customer Service
Customer Service Phone Number: 609-883-3900
Cenlar Support Email: [email protected]
Toll-Free Phone Number: (800) 223-6527
To find out more about Loan Subservicing: 1-888-782-7378
Qualified Written Requests
Qualified Written Requests, notification of error, or requests for information:
PO Box 77423, Ewing, NJ 08628
Cenlar Headquarters Mailing Address:
Cenlar FSB, 425 Phillips Blvd.,
Ewing, NJ 08618
Cenlar Social Media Links
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Cenlar FSB
Youtube: www.youtube.com/Cenlar FSBback to menu ↑
How to Avoid Late Cenlar Mortgage Payments
When you do get approved for a Cenlar mortgage loan, you’ll want to avoid any late payments. Here are a few tips that will help you steer clear of making untimely payments.
Sign Up for Cenlar Auto-Pay
Your first order of business is to set up an automatic payment option, and you can do this either through your bank or through your lender. You’ll want to go with the most ideal option for you.
Auto-Pay – the Pros
- You can avoid late payments and any resulting late fees. This will, in turn, ensure a healthy credit score.
- You can do your part to protect the environment with paperless billing.
- You won’t have to deal with any expenses relating to postage as you won’t need an envelope or a stamp, and you won’t have to fill out a check since auto-pay is done via electronic funds transfer.
- You will save time since auto-pay is convenient. No more will you have to take the time to sit down, write up a check, write your address and the address of the mortgage lender on the envelope, put on a stamp, and put the envelope in the mail. With auto-pay, you can automate the entire process of paying bills.
Auto-Pay – the Negatives
- You could, if you’re not monitoring the inflows and outflows of money in your bank account, overdraw your account. In order to avoid any problems, just keep track of how much you have in your account at all times.
- You could potentially overlook things like errors, interest rate hikes, or other hidden fees. This can be avoided by simply making it a habit to go over your bill.
- You could fail to stay on top of things such as the amount owing or the amount you’re paying monthly. As has been mentioned, you can steer clear of such problems by checking into your account regularly. This will help you to know when it might be a good idea to make additional payments to reduce the principal quicker.
Sign Up for Alerts and Reminders
Receiving a notification for an upcoming bill payment can make all the difference. You can get this by using an app, by getting your mortgage company to send an alert or reminder by email, or even by using Google calendar. You’ll be able to avoid late payments by doing so.
Set Up a Bill Pay Day
Another option is to purposefully schedule a period of the month when you can commit to making bill payments. When you go this route and have a system in place, you will avoid late payments.back to menu ↑
What to Do if I Made a Late Cenlar Mortgage Payment
It’s a good idea to avoid a late Cenlar Mortgage payment at all costs, but mistakes sometimes happen. While you don’t want to be too hard on yourself if this happens, you need to consider possible consequences. Case in point: you could see your credit score take a hit if you don’t make payments on schedule. Also keep in mind that a late Cenlar Mortgage payment may remain on your credit report for as many as seven years, which would adversely impact your credit score. What follows is a look at 3 proven strategies you can use to have late mortgage payment information scrubbed from your credit report.
Option #1: Contact Cenlar Mortgage and Make Request
Reach out to your lender by phone right away, and acknowledge that your payment was submitted past the deadline. It’s important to admit you were in error. Let them know when they can expect payment. They may be willing to delete your late payment data so that your creditworthiness doesn’t suffer.
Option #2: Write Them a Letter
The next option at your disposal is to write a letter, known as a goodwill letter, to Cenlar. In the letter, you’ll want to specifically and respectfully request a removal. Do these 2 things in the letter:
- Demonstrate that you accept that the situation was caused by you.
- Guarantee that there will be no repeat of the delinquent behavior going forward.
What follows is a sample letter template you can use as inspiration:
[Your first and last name] [your address] [your account number]
To Whom It May Concern:
I appreciate your taking the time to read my letter. The reason for this correspondence is that I found on my latest credit report a late payment listed on [date] for my [name of account] account. I’m aware of the importance of making timely payments and meeting my financial commitments. But due to [situation that led to the missed payment], I unintentionally missed the payment due date. Although I missed the deadline, I have since then taken measures to ensure this does not happen again. Specifically, I’ve [explain what has changed that will prevent any additional late payments]. Since my missed payment, I have had a flawless record of making payments on time.
One reason I’m making this request is that my intention is to apply for a [loan, credit card, etc], and I’ve come to understand that the missed payment reflected on my credit report could jeopardize my objective. Given the fact that my single late payment does not adequately reflect my creditworthiness and intention to abide by my financial obligations, I would be grateful if you would make a goodwill adjustment. This would delete my late payment on [date] and enable me to obtain a [loan, credit card, etc.) and to secure a better rate.
I appreciate your considering this matter, and I hope you will grant my request.