Dovenmuehle Mortgage, an American mortgage subservicing business, services loans at the behest of banks, mortgage banking entities, credit unions, and housing finance agencies at the state and local levels across the country. The Lake Zurich, Illinois-based company, which started up in 1844, has a portfolio of 250+ financial institutions as well as thousands of mortgage loans.
A great many lenders retain Dovenmuehle to handle payment collections. Dovenmuehle not only collects payment on behalf of its clients but also contacts borrowers in loan default matters.
Calculate your Dovenmuehle Mortgage payment amount per month using these free calculators:
Dovenmuehle Mortgage Payment Online: Registration
- Press the Borrowers button located on the dovenmuehle.com top right corner.
- This will take you to the Your Loan Servicing Center yourmortgageonline.com online.
- Press the Registration link situated beneath the login box.
- Once on the registration page, input your loan number, SSN or TIN, and zip code.
- Press the reCAPTCHA section and click Next.
- Choose your user ID and password.
- Complete registration.
If you run into any issues during the registration process, feel free to dial 1-800-669-4268 to talk to a representative at Dovenmuehle’s customer service unit.back to menu ↑
Sign into YourMortgageOnline.com Account Login to Pay Bill Online
- Press the Borrowers button on the top right corner of the dovenmuehle.com.
- Once you arrive on the Your Loan Servicing Center yourmortgageonline.com account login, type in your username and password.
- Press on dovenmuehle.com Login.
Now you can pay your Dovenmuehle Mortgage bill online at no cost to you.back to menu ↑
Other Options to Pay Dovenmuehle Mortgage
If you want to make a mortgage payment by phone or if you wish to learn more about no-cost payment options, get in touch by calling 1-800-669-42-68.
When permitted pursuant to the law, a fee of $9.50 can be applied when paying via the automated system, or a fee of $11.50 can be applied when making a payment with the help of a customer service representative.
You can mail your payment to:
Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc.
1 Corporate Dr. St 360
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
This payment option is free.back to menu ↑
Dovenmuehle Mortgage Customer Service
Customer Service Phone Number: 847-550-73-00
Corporate Headquarters Address:
1 Corporate Drive Suite 360,
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
eMail: [email protected]back to menu ↑
Dovenmuehle Mortgage Social Media Links
LinkedIn Account: linkedin.com/company/dovenmuehle-mortgage/
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCj7MISRN5nRzIsaNLRT9khw
Frequently Asked Questions About Dovenmuehle Mortgage
What’s the fee to develop a personalized loan payment schedule?
It costs $15 to create a customized loan payment schedule that reflects the impact of different possible changes to variables affecting the cost of your loan payments.
If a mortgage loan payment is late, what is the late fee?
The amount charged for late payments is usually between 2-5% of the payment amount due.
If I forget my password, what are my options?
Head over to the Your Loan Servicing Centre yourmortgageonline.com and press the Forgot Password? link that is located beneath the login box. Type in your username and press Submit. You will receive an email with a link allowing you to reset your password.
What should I do if I forget my username?
Navigate to the Your Loan Servicing Centre yourmortgageonline.com and press the Forgot Username? link located beneath the login box. Type in your email and press Submit. You will receive an email with a link permitting you to get your username.back to menu ↑
What to Do if I Made a Late Dovenmuehle Mortgage Payment
It’s a good idea to avoid a late Dovenmuehle mortgage payment at all costs, but mistakes sometimes happen. While you don’t want to be too hard on yourself if this happens, you need to consider possible consequences. Case in point: you could see your credit score take a hit if you don’t make payments on schedule. Also keep in mind that a late mortgage payment may remain on your credit report for as many as seven years, which would adversely impact your credit score. What follows is a look at 3 proven strategies you can use to have late mortgage payment information scrubbed from your credit report.
Option #1: Contact Dovenmuehle and Make Request
Reach out to Dovenmuehle by phone right away, and acknowledge that your payment was submitted past the deadline. It’s important to admit you were in error. Let them know when they can expect payment. They may be willing to delete your late payment data so that your creditworthiness doesn’t suffer.
Option #2: Write Them a Letter
The next option at your disposal is to write a letter, known as a goodwill letter, to Dovenmuehle. In the letter, you’ll want to specifically and respectfully request a removal. Do these 2 things in the letter:
- Demonstrate that you accept that the situation was caused by you.
- Guarantee that there will be no repeat of the delinquent behavior going forward.
What follows is a sample letter template you can use as inspiration:
[Your first and last name] [your address] [your account number]
To Whom It May Concern:
I appreciate your taking the time to read my letter. The reason for this correspondence is that I found on my latest credit report a late payment listed on [date] for my [name of account] account. I’m aware of the importance of making timely payments and meeting my financial commitments. But due to [situation that led to the missed payment], I unintentionally missed the payment due date. Although I missed the deadline, I have since then taken measures to ensure this does not happen again. Specifically, I’ve [explain what has changed that will prevent any additional late payments]. Since my missed payment, I have had a flawless record of making payments on time.
One reason I’m making this request is that my intention is to apply for a [loan, credit card, etc], and I’ve come to understand that the missed payment reflected on my credit report could jeopardize my objective. Given the fact that my single late payment does not adequately reflect my creditworthiness and intention to abide by my financial obligations, I would be grateful if you would make a goodwill adjustment. This would delete my late payment on [date] and enable me to obtain a [loan, credit card, etc.) and to secure a better rate.
I appreciate your considering this matter, and I hope you will grant my request.
Option #3: Make Them an Offer
Another option is to contact Dovenmuehle and make them an offer they can’t refuse. Lenders prefer to have people opt for automatic payments – so that payments are made on time, all the time. If you’re willing to sign up, the lender might be persuaded to scrub the late payment from your credit report as a goodwill gesture. Dovenmuehle may, if you do not wish to sign on for automatic payments, recommend another way for you to potentially get your late payment erased from your credit report.back to menu ↑
How to Avoid Late Dovenmuehle Mortgage Payments
When you do get approved for a Dovenmuehle Mortgage loan, you’ll want to avoid any late payments. Here are a few tips that will help you steer clear of making untimely payments.
Tip #1: Sign Up for Auto-Pay
Your first order of business is to set up an automatic payment option, and you can do this either through your bank or through your lender. You’ll want to go with the most ideal option for you.
Auto-Pay – the Pros
- You can avoid late payments and any resulting late fees. This will, in turn, ensure a healthy credit score.
- You can do your part to protect the environment with paperless billing.
- You won’t have to deal with any expenses relating to postage as you won’t need an envelope or a stamp, and you won’t have to fill out a check since auto-pay is done via electronic funds transfer.
- You will save time since auto-pay is convenient. No more will you have to take the time to sit down, write up a check, write your address and the address of the mortgage lender on the envelope, put on a stamp, and put the envelope in the mail. With auto-pay, you can automate the entire process of paying bills.
Auto-Pay – the Negatives
- You could, if you’re not monitoring the inflows and outflows of money in your bank account, overdraw your account. In order to avoid any problems, just keep track of how much you have in your account at all times.
- You could potentially overlook things like errors, interest rate hikes, or other hidden fees. This can be avoided by simply making it a habit to go over your bill.
- You could fail to stay on top of things such as the amount owing or the amount you’re paying monthly. As has been mentioned, you can steer clear of such problems by checking into your account regularly. This will help you to know when it might be a good idea to made additional payments to reduce the principal quicker.
Tip #2: Sign Up for Alerts and Reminders
Receiving a notification for an upcoming bill payment can make all the difference. You can get this by using an app, by getting your mortgage company to send an alert or reminder by email, or even by using Google calendar. You’ll be able to avoid late payments by doing so.
Tip #3: Set Up a Bill Pay Day
Another option is to purposefully schedule a period of the month when you can commit to making bill payments. When you go this route and have a system in place, you will avoid late Dovenmuehle mortgage payments.