Plaza Home Mortgage offers Wholesale and Correspondent lending. They provide mortgage programs like USDA, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, Fannie Mae, and reverse through their National and Correspondent channels. They maintain many regional loan underwriting and operations centers in the mainstream U.S markets.
These free online calculators will help you find out how much your monthly payment on Plaza Home Mortgage will be:
How to Make Your Plaza Home Mortgage Payment
Plaza Home Mortgage sends all loans to the investor service center or their service center. They hire a servicer who plays the role of collecting or mortgaging payment. If you’d like to make your mortgage payment, you can check out your servicer’s name. You will find it on the monthly mortgage statement you receive. Other than that, you will get it by contacting Plaza directly through their line at 888.807.2620.
Some companies service Plaza loans. These are;
- PHH Mortgage
- Dovenmuehle Mortgage (DMI)
If you are not aware of the company responsible for servicing your loan, You should contact Plaza Home Mortgage at 888.807.2620 for clarification.back to menu ↑
Making Plaza Home Mortgage Payments if Your servicer is Dovenmuehle Mortgage
Suppose your servicer is Dovenmuehle Mortgage, then you should follow the following steps to make your mortgage payments.
Register Your Online Account to Pay Your Plaza Mortgage Online
- At the top right corner of the dovenmuehle.com website, click on the “Borrowers” button.
- The link will redirect you to yourmortgageonline.com, which is the Your loan Servicing Center online.
- Click on the Registration link provided under the login box
- When on the registration page, key in your loan number, SSN/TIN, and zip code.
- Verify your Identity in the reCAPTCHA section, then click “Next.”
- Key your User ID and your preferred password (Choose one that you can remember easily)
- Complete your registration.
If you find yourself trapped in between the registration process, do not hesitate to contact a customer service unit representative at Dovenmuehle. You can reach one using their service line +01-800-669-4268.back to menu ↑
Sign In to Your Account to Pay for Your Plaza Home Mortgage
- Click on the “Borrowers” button on the top right corner of the dovenmuehle.com website.
- Key in your preferred username and an easy-to-remember password upon arriving on Your Loan Servicing Center in the yourmortgageonline.com account login
- Click on dovenmuehle.com Login.
Once in the dashboard, you can begin paying your Plaza Home Mortgage bill online without emptying your pockets.back to menu ↑
There are other payment options you can try if the online method is not convenient for you. These include;
If you’d like to make a mortgage payment using the telephone method, or maybe you want to get more information on no-cost payment options, you can contact the company using the phone number 1-800-669-42-68.
You will be required to pay $9.50 when applying through the automated system in case permitted according to the law. When seeking help from a customer service representative, you may have to pay a fee of $11.50.
If you intend to make mail payments, you can mail your payment to;
DovenMuehle Mortgage, inc.
1 Corporate Dr. St 360
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Payment by mail is free.back to menu ↑
Making Plaza Home Mortgage Payments if Your Servicer is PHH Mortgage
- Suppose your loan servicer is PHH Mortgage; Follow the steps below;
- Visit the PHH Mortgage Website and press the “Mortgage Centre Login” button. You will be able to see the button on the upper right of your screen.
- Once you are on the PHH Mortgage Servicing page, press the “Register Now” button you will see at the center of your screen.
- The button will take you to the PHH Mortgage Questions login screen. Click on the “Register your Account” link positioned below the login box.
- Fill in your last name, Social Security Number (SSN), and zip code; Ensure you have given the correct information/ Once done, click “Next” to proceed.
- Create your preferred username and password. Provide any other requested information during the process.
Sign in to Your Account to Make Plaza Home Mortgage Payments Online
- Visit the PHH Mortgage Servicing page and look for the “Register Now” button. But since you are already a registered user, look for a line with the title “Already set up your new username and password?” you will find it below the “Register Now” button. Click the “Sign in” link.
- Once you are on the account login screen, provide your login details; Your username, and password.
- Click on the “LogIn” button.
- Once you have logged in, proceed to the mortgage payment section.
- Key in the total amount you are paying and the payment date
- Provide the banking information for the account the money is deducted from.
- Confirm whether you’ve provided the correct information, submit your payment, then verify your transaction.
If the monthly mortgage payment process is quite a task for you, you still have a way out. The solution is AutoPay. This method ensures that your payment bank account withdraws the amount automatically every month. Only ensure that the money is present at the time of disbursement.
Use PHH Mortgage Mobile App to Pay Plaza Home Loan
Since you may like doing everything at your comfort, the PHH mobile app can be a brilliant solution for you. With the app, you can make your payments.
The only process required here is signing up for AutoPay. Below are links to the apps;
There are other options you can explore via phone if you are not able to use the app. These include;
You can call using the number 1-877-729-3273 if you’d like to make your mortgage payment via phone. Your only task is ensuring you have your loan number and other essential details with you for the transaction to be successful.
You can make your mortgage payment through the mail. Use the following address;
PHH Mortgage Services
P.O. Box 94087
Palatine, IL 60094-4087
PHH Mortgage Services
P.O. Box 0055
Palatine, IL 60055-0055back to menu ↑
Plaza Home Mortgage Questions and Answers
When making payments, should I do it online or through an ACH transfer?
Plaza Home Mortgage suggests that you make your first two payments via check or money order. Because they may have to transfer the loan servicing after closing, your servicer will provide you with details regarding other payment options once that is done.
What should I do when I receive a Notice of Loan Servicing Transfer?
A Transfer sale of Loan Notice tells you that your loan is transferred to a new servicer. Go through it carefully since it provides, among other things, instructions on making payment to the new servicer, where to mail payments, their customer service hours, toll-free number, and mailing address.
I already paid Plaza, but I just received a transfer notice stating that I should have paid a new servicer. What will become of my payment?
Plaza reviews the payment to determine the correct destination. If the amount is due to the new servicer, Plaza forwards the payment through overnight mail.
I already paid Plaza, and you had to forward it to a new servicer. What happens if you are late?
Your payment is not considered as late payment if Plaza forwards it to the new servicer.
How do I obtain a loan payoff statement?
You have to submit a written request to your servicer.
When should I expect to receive my Year-End Tax Forms?
You will be able to receive your 1098 interest tax forms via mail not later than January 31st.back to menu ↑
Plaza Home Mortgage Customer Service
Plaza’s Loan Servicing Department toll-free: 888.807.2620
Email: [email protected].
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc.
Loan Servicing Department
6420 Sequence Drive, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92121
Reverse Mortgages: 866.654.0020
Plaza Home Mortgage
9808 Scranton Road, Suite 3000
San Diego, CA 92121
Contact Form: https://www.plazahomemortgage.com/contactus/back to menu ↑
Plaza Home Mortgage Social Media Links
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlazaHmMortgageback to menu ↑
How to Avoid Late Plaza Home Mortgage Payments
When you do get approved for a PlazaHome mortgage loan, you’ll want to avoid any late payments. Here are a few tips that will help you steer clear of making untimely payments.
Sign Up for Plaza Home Auto-Pay
Your first order of business is to set up an automatic payment option, and you can do this either through your bank or through your lender. You’ll want to go with the most ideal option for you.
Auto-Pay – the Pros
- You can avoid late payments and any resulting late fees. This will, in turn, ensure a healthy credit score.
- You can do your part to protect the environment with paperless billing.
- You won’t have to deal with any expenses relating to postage as you won’t need an envelope or a stamp, and you won’t have to fill out a check since auto-pay is done via electronic funds transfer.
- You will save time since auto-pay is convenient. No more will you have to take the time to sit down, write up a check, write your address and the address of the mortgage lender on the envelope, put on a stamp, and put the envelope in the mail. With auto-pay, you can automate the entire process of paying bills.
Auto-Pay – the Negatives
- You could, if you’re not monitoring the inflows and outflows of money in your bank account, overdraw your account. In order to avoid any problems, just keep track of how much you have in your account at all times.
- You could potentially overlook things like errors, interest rate hikes, or other hidden fees. This can be avoided by simply making it a habit to go over your bill.
- You could fail to stay on top of things such as the amount owing or the amount you’re paying monthly. As has been mentioned, you can steer clear of such problems by checking into your account regularly. This will help you to know when it might be a good idea to make additional payments to reduce the principal quicker.
Sign Up for Alerts and Reminders
Receiving a notification for an upcoming bill payment can make all the difference. You can get this by using an app, by getting your mortgage company to send an alert or reminder by email, or even by using Google calendar. You’ll be able to avoid late payments by doing so.
Set Up a Bill Pay Day
Another option is to purposefully schedule a period of the month when you can commit to making bill payments. When you go this route and have a system in place, you will avoid late payments.back to menu ↑
What to Do if I Made a Late Plaza Home Mortgage Payment
It’s a good idea to avoid a late Plaza Home Mortgage payment at all costs, but mistakes sometimes happen. While you don’t want to be too hard on yourself if this happens, you need to consider possible consequences. Case in point: you could see your credit score take a hit if you don’t make payments on schedule. Also keep in mind that a late Plaza Home Mortgage payment may remain on your credit report for as many as seven years, which would adversely impact your credit score. What follows is a look at 3 proven strategies you can use to have late mortgage payment information scrubbed from your credit report.
Option #1: Contact Plaza Home Mortgage and Make Request
Reach out to your lender by phone right away, and acknowledge that your payment was submitted past the deadline. It’s important to admit you were in error. Let them know when they can expect payment. They may be willing to delete your late payment data so that your creditworthiness doesn’t suffer.
Option #2: Write Them a Letter
The next option at your disposal is to write a letter, known as a goodwill letter, to Plaza Home. In the letter, you’ll want to specifically and respectfully request a removal. Do these 2 things in the letter:
- Demonstrate that you accept that the situation was caused by you.
- Guarantee that there will be no repeat of the delinquent behavior going forward.
What follows is a sample letter template you can use as inspiration:
[Your first and last name] [your address] [your account number]
To Whom It May Concern:
I appreciate your taking the time to read my letter. The reason for this correspondence is that I found on my latest credit report a late payment listed on [date] for my [name of account] account. I’m aware of the importance of making timely payments and meeting my financial commitments. But due to [situation that led to the missed payment], I unintentionally missed the payment due date. Although I missed the deadline, I have since then taken measures to ensure this does not happen again. Specifically, I’ve [explain what has changed that will prevent any additional late payments]. Since my missed payment, I have had a flawless record of making payments on time.
One reason I’m making this request is that my intention is to apply for a [loan, credit card, etc], and I’ve come to understand that the missed payment reflected on my credit report could jeopardize my objective. Given the fact that my single late payment does not adequately reflect my creditworthiness and intention to abide by my financial obligations, I would be grateful if you would make a goodwill adjustment. This would delete my late payment on [date] and enable me to obtain a [loan, credit card, etc.) and to secure a better rate.
I appreciate your considering this matter, and I hope you will grant my request.